What vital services does Intergroup provide?
Serving as a clearinghouse for AA information in the area was the focus of most of Intergroup's initial activities. That focus remains a dominant feature of Intergroup's continuing service to the community. Here is a partial list of the vital services Intergroup furnishes:
- Provides 24-hour telephone contact with AA.
- Maintains and publishes a list of AA meetings in the area.
- Maintains a list of AA members available to do 12-step work.
- Keeps a list of AA speakers.
- Publishes the High & Dry, a monthly newsletter.
- Handles inquiries about AA from the general public.
- Offers AA literature for sale to members and the general public.
If you have any questions about the services Greater Seattle Intergroup offers, please phone or e-mail the Intergroup office. You are also welcome to stop by and check out Intergroup services in person.